Wednesday, April 4, 2007

My Razer and another great shot

Razer Diamondback Plasma LE (Limited Edition)


Hello. My name is Razer Diamondback. I'm from a VERY special breed of Limited Edition Plasmas. (Click pic for bigger pic)


My sensor is Infra-Red! Thats right! Its INVISIBLE to human eyes and purple to the camera! Aren't I awesome? (Click pic for bigger pic)


Thats my perfect partner! The Razer Mantis control! It keeps my smooth PTFE feet precise! Thats it! Thanks! (Click pic for bigger pic)


Ooh! He're an extra pic of me!! It says Razer Diamondback! =) (Click pic for bigger pic)


Note: The colorful lights at the back is from my new fans, coming soon! =P



Ahh! A great moment with the extra vivid colors I LOVE! 3 colors of the sky. Matches the streetlamp. (Click pic for bigger pic)

Note: I shot many pics but ONLY got ONE clear pic! This is it! Everything else was a blur! Ahhh.. I so need a tripod =P or IS/VR =P

As usual: Thanks for viewing. =) And I welcome all comments and (constructive) criticism. xD

No comments: