Monday, May 7, 2007

Discovery2

Bic Runga!!

Ahh.. Spread the loooove! hehehe. =)

Sunlight sends you on your way,
And those restless thoughts that
Cling to yesterday.
Never be afraid of change.
I'll call you on the phone.
I hate to leave you on your own,
But I'm coming home today.

And this busy inner city
Has got nothing much to say,
And I know how much you're
Hanging 'round the letterbox.
And I'm sure that as I'm writing,
You'll be somewhere on your way,
In a supermarket checkout
Or a restaurant.

I've been doing what I'm told.
I've been busy growing old,
And the days are getting cold,
but that's alright with me.



Shot from my bedroom. =) (Click pic for bigger pic)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo walt, :D. heh. nice shot, i wish i have that view every nite.

polkiuj said...

Hey hey Zach! Thanks for dropping by!

Its not a great view.. hehe.. trust me.. doesn't even look remotely like that xD