Monday, July 28, 2008

*Stares at Seletyn*

walter is now officially 
walter is dead *faints*
walter is the charles simon professor of applied financial
walter is sensing a clause for
walter is such a star *mmm hmm!*
walter is very wrong here *no...*
walter is eight
walter is a microsoft certified trainer for mfc *argh!*
walter is walking in the street of
walter is god *whoa*
walter is in my backyard *I am?*
walter is a real *Duh!?*
walter is looking for
walter is the charles simon professor of applied financial economics at the stern school of business
walter is sensing a clause for concern by john edwards walter smith's hold on his job as everton manager was looking more precarious


don't ask...





4 comments:

Esther said...

and you say you likes apple? what was that again?

polkiuj said...

did I mention that I will kill u? >.<

Esther said...

aww... I love you too! :D

polkiuj said...

*more stares*