Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Another day another post

Whoohoo!!

I am so back man! 

Isn't free WiFi amazing? Its faster than expensive free lines. Remember this pic? I was praising my line for its speed. This totally blows it! I've even gotten 180 KB/s! Thats 1.44 Mbps!! All this over a wireless connection! Woot!

Wow! I just realized I had so many pics to post!! Man! And pics all look so awesome on my Macbook LCD! I remember not posting many pics cos they looks so boring on my previous com. Now they look like my Canon A530's screen!!

Almost a perfect match!

So.. I'll start posting. Sorry if it looks not so good on your screens. =P Will try to learn how to accomodate all of you! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you trying to show off here...
Btw should I get a A570 or a A640?

polkiuj said...

Nope. Not really. =P

If it was between the two, I say save your money and get the A570. The A5xx series is awesome.

The only thing u lose out from a A6xx series is a sensor which is 4 mm smaller and a bladed diaphragm . If u dunno what all that is then it really doesn't matter at all.

I would get a Nikon D40 or a A5xx series if i were u.

http://kenrockwell.com/tech/recommended-cameras.htm

Hope this helps. =P