Wednesday, April 16, 2008

reminiscence...

Long long time ago...


Man! I took these stuff so long ago that it makes me feel nostalgic!! Haha! Enjoy~!


Why this pic? Well.. I dunno. I just like the feel of it. The color tone just feels right. Haha. (Having 2 pretty girls help too, even if one of them has oily fingers xD)


Ho ho ho! Here's one of those pics that looked bad on my CRT last time. The red was dullish. But on my LCD now it JUST SCREAMS!! Just like on the LCD of my Canon. So here it is! VIVID RED BOARD!!



What do u do when u can't sleep? Answer above. 



Sunrise! Don't u just love it when the sun's rays push thru the clouds? That reminds me... I MISSED AN AWESOME ONE LAST WEEK!! SOB!!


Sunset!! When there is a rise, there must be a set eh? =P


To all the people who loves me so much: I LOVE YOU TOO!! Haha! U all know who you are since YOU love me, just like everybody else! xD

Can U feel the love tonight... =P

Okok. I'll stop. <3 



No comments: